Intel Z370 mini-ITX gaming motherboard with Addressable AURA sync RGB LED lighting, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, DDR4 4333MHz support, dual M.2, SATA 6Gbps and a USB 3.1 Gen 2 front-panel connector.
- GA1151 socket for 8th -gen Intel Core desktop processors.
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strips.
- Onboard M.2 heatsink: Cools your M.2 drive, delivering consistent storage performance and enhanced reliability.
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig.
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teams with Sonic Studio III to create an aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action.
- Gaming connectivity: Onboard dual M.2 slots for up to 32 Gbps of PCIe bandwidth and a USB 3.1 Gen 2 front panel connector.
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard, GameFirst and 2x2 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support.
- Gamer’s Guardian: ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance.
- Part Number:
- STRIX Z370-I GAMING
- Form Factor:
- Mini ITX
Type - Intel 8th Generation Core Processors
Socket - 1151
- Intel Z370
Slots - 2
Speed - Support for DDR4 4333(O.C.)/4200(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3866(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3300(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666(O.C.)/2400(O.C.)/2133(O.C.) MHz
Capacity - Max. 32GB
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
ROG GameFirst Technology
- Wireless Data Network:
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Supports dual band frequency 2.4/5 GHz
SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A
Intel Z370 Chipset:
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*
1 x M.2 Socket 3, , with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*
4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Intel Rapid Storage Technology supports
Supports Intel Smart Response Technology**
Intel Optane Memory Ready ***
- Internal I/O Connectors:
1 x Aura Addressable Strip Header(s)
1 x AAFP connector
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE mode only)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
1 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
1 x AIO_PUMP connector
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin ATX Power connector
1 x System panel(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x T_Sensor Connector
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 front panel connector
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
- Expansion Slots:
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16
Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel HD Graphics support
- Back Panel Connections:
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
4 x USB 2.0
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Audio jack(s)
1 x ASUS 2x2 Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth v4.2 module
Notes: * For a 2242 storage device, use the bundled 2242 mounting kit. ** This function will work depending on the CPU installed. *** Intel Optane Technology only supported when using 8th Generation Intel Processors. Before using Intel Optane memory modules, ensure that you have updated your motherboard drivers and BIOS to the latest version from ASUS support.