The powerful 8-bay, quad-core TS-832X includes two 10GbE SFP+ ports to fully support 10GbE high-speed networks at a budget price with maximized ROI. It is also an ARM-based NAS that supports Qtier™ technology for efficient auto-tiered storage. The PCIe slots extend greater application potential, for example, by installing QNAP's new PCIe wireless network card QWA-AC2600 the TS-832X is transformed into a convenient wireless base station that allows devices to directly connect to the NAS for easy access to its services and Internet connection.
- Dual 10GbE SFP+ ports for accelerating virtualization and massive file sharing.
- PCIe expandability allows for 10GbE adapters, QM2 cards, USB 3.1 10Gbps cards, or wireless network cards.
- Qtier™ technology and SSD caching enable 24/7 optimized storage efficiency.
- Snapshots fully record system status and data, allowing you to protect files and data from accidental deletion and malware attacks.
- Supports LXC and Docker® containers for rapidly deploying application services across platforms including the cloud, servers, and PCs.
- Secure private cloud supporting centralized storage, backup, sharing, disaster recovery, and storage capacity expansion.
- Product Type: SAN/NAS Storage System
Number of Hard Drives Supported: 8
Number of Hard Drives Installed: No
Number of Solid State Drive Supported: 8
Number of Solid State Drive Installed: No
Flash Memory Capacity: 512 MB
- Processor & Chipset
Processor Manufacturer: Annapurna Labs
Processor Type: Alpine
Processor Core: Quad-core (4 Core)
Processor Speed: 1.70 GHz
Standard Memory: 8 GB
- Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- I/O Expansions
Number of Total Expansion Bays: 8
Number of 2.5"/3.5" Bays: 8
Number of Total Expansion Slots: 4
Expansion Slot Type: SFP+
Expansion Slot Type: PCI Express 2.0 x2
Expansion Slot Type: PCI Express x1
Controller Type: Serial ATA/600
RAID Supported: Yes
RAID Levels: 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60, Hot Spare
Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 3
Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 3
Network (RJ-45): Yes
Operating System: QTS 4.3.4
- Management & Protocols
Protocols: AFP 3.3
- Physical Characteristics
Form Factor: Tower
Weight (Approximate): 14.37 lb
- TS-832X-8G SAN/NAS Storage System
- 2 x Ethernet Cables
- 1 x Power Cord
- Flat Head Screw (for 3.5" HDD)
- Flat Head Screws (For 2.5" HDD)
- Quick Installation Guide (QIG)