The Video Splitter takes the computer's video signal and displays it on multiple analog monitors. The same image is displayed in all monitors. The Splitter provides fast and flexible solutions for test bench facilities, data centers, or video broadcasting such as remote monitoring, presentations, educational facilities, stock quotes, and more.
- Support ULTRA HIGH 250 MHz video (-3dB) bandwidth.
- Enhance Video Signals for Distance up to 65m
- Can be Daisy Chain
- All Metal Casing
- Small Form Factor
- Supports 1600X1200 at 75Hz
- Ideal for video broadcasting: remote monitoring, presentations, educational facilities.
- Has locking connectors for cables.
- Cable Distance (Device to Monitor): 65m (213) max.
- Signal Type: VGA. SVGA, XGA, Multi sync
- Video Input Connectors: 1XHDB-15 Male
- Operating Temperature: 0~40 degrees (Celsius)
- Storage Temperature: -5~70 degrees (Celsius)
- Humidity: 0-80%RH, Non-condensing
- Housing: Metal
- DC 9V Power Consumption (MAX.): 0.85W
- Max. Resolution: 1600X1200 @ 75 Hz
- Bandwidth (-3db): 250MHz
- Video Output Connectors (HDB-15 Female): 2
- IBM - Compatible PC & MAC
- MS Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Mac9.0 or higher.
- 64 MB RAM or above
- Pentium 233 MHz or higher